Recipe type: Entree
Kebabs are a popular meal in any country especially as an Ethiopian food recipe.
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- 1½ lb beef, cubed
- 1 onion, cut into large pieces
- Soak wood skewers in water.
- Combine red pepper, garlic powder, and seasoned salt in a wide, shallow bowl. Add beef pieces and mix with hands to coat meat with spices.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Thread beef and onion pieces onto eight skewers. Broil 4 to 5 minutes per side or until meat is tender.